Marketing Dreams Into Reality – Consulting Services For Those With Big Ideas!
Tesla, the Falcon X space rocket and Elon Musk are a great example of what talent and tenacity can do for strategically driven, bold new ideas. Your rockets of desire might well be as grand as the many initiatives of Elon Musk, but whatever their stature, to succeed your ideas need a clear, calculated strategy that the best marketing consulting services can provide.
But what if you’re great at your product or service, but a little less savvy on how to create the ideal marketing of your business? Is a digital or social media strategy the panacea to all your marketing considerations?
Before you launch into your idea, here’s some of the big questions Wanted marketing consulting services can give answers to:
- What is my compelling value proposition and if I don’t know, how can I identify it?
- Who wants what I’m selling and what do I know about them?
- What is the best potential of this business and what resources do I have?
- How can I capture my message and create effective marketing materials?
- What’s my greatest vulnerability and how can I protect myself?
- What will I need in six and 12 months time
Collect your reward of a free 20 minute chat to discuss the marketing services you need or get started right now with one of the following packages.
I Want To Be Wanted Package
Sometimes you just need some help to get a real understanding of your market space, find your place in that market and find a way to operate to best effect.
Big ideas need big plans so if you want to thrash out the details of your plan to move forward with up to five other team members, a half day tailored workshop could be the answer.
What To Do? Project Package
If you wish you could clone yourself to manage the marketing of your venture or your team needs assistance, claim your Reward now and get the marketing expertise you’ve always wanted.
The I Want To Be Wanted Package – $475
Feel like you need a sanity check? Wondering if you’re doing the right thing or doing things right? Having difficulty getting your vision delivered by graphic or packaging designers, product or web developers? Find yourself doubting the validity of your enterprise and wondering if you should continue?
Sometimes you just need some help to get a real understanding of the market space you want to be in, to find your place in that market and find a way to operate to best effect in their market. Do you want to talk to someone with the qualifications and real experience to give you some clarity and answers?
When you want to be wanted for all the right reasons, I recommend you start with this package, which works like this:
- You complete the online background information form provided when you purchase the package
- I review the information and do a preliminary exploration and evaluation of your product, target market and current marketing activities.
- We schedule a one hour telephone or teleconference call to:
- have a discussion about your particular concerns (although these are outlined in the background you provide, sometimes we want to elaborate)
- share my insights and give feedback in regard to your concerns
- discuss the findings of my research and observations on your product and marketplace
- Recommendations for any processes, tools or resources that might be useful to you.
If you would like to know more about how get wanted, lets talk. Book a call now.
Big Ideas Need Big Plans Workshop Package – $1,500
If you want more time to thrash out the details of your plan to move forward, especially if you want to involve up to five other team members, a half day tailored workshop could be the answer.
Conducted in person observing quarantine protocols at your office or an agreed venue, this is where you can explore more of the fundamentals behind strategic marketing principles and tactical alternatives as they relate to your particular situation.
Understanding your market underpins your strategy and your strategy determines your tactics ie. what you say or do, who you say it to, when, where and how. Get any one of those components wrong and you could find yourself out of pocket or worse, out of business.
Strategy is ‘top down‘ thinking, the vision of an end result paired with an informed, calculated method of achieving the result. To begin your marketing at a tactical level eg. by generating endless content for social media without a strategic plan, is ‘bottom up’ thinking. So what do you do in a world awash with marketing alternatives?
Before the workshop begins I take a brief on what you specifically need help with and what you want the workshop to cover. I research your product and marketplace and the workshop is tailored in advance to address those issues.
Your workshop is tailored to your needs but typical issues covered in a half day workshop can include some variety of the following:
- exploring and deciding on your compelling value proposition
- SWOT analysis
- identifying the preferred positioning
- validating strategic growth opportunities, which products to keep, lose or add
- investigating questions around product development, packaging, pricing, distribution
- investigating market segmentation, market development or diversification options
- evaluating tactical alternatives and media solutions
- brainstorming creative campaign ideas
If you would like to know more about the half day workshop, lets talk. Book a call now.
What To Do? Project Package – Price On Application
Research drives your strategy and strategy drives your tactics, but who brings those tactics to life?
Whether you’re at launch, established and disrupting or adapting, the efficacy of your tactics will be the difference between success or failure. Will you achieve market penetration, adaptation or extinction? With over 8,000 martech solutions available and even the ability to potentially create your own app to serve your customers better, you’re going to need some help deciphering what to do.
You may not need the services of CMO (Chief Marketing Officer) full time, but it’s very likely you need the wisdom and expertise of a CMO at crucial planning stages, for leadership on projects or to create and produce tactical initiatives.
Whether you’re looking for investment, audience or customers you need marketing expertise that’s multi-disciplinary and ready to deliver results, not just rhetoric and noise.
There’s a lot of noise out there driving businesses to create and publish content for digital publication and distribution, but digital is a medium, not a strategy in itself. Before you lunge into an all consuming digital strategy, be aware the world is awash with businesses who need your business to buy into a digital campaign, not the least of which are Google, Facebook and their offspring YouTube and Instagram respectively.
The digital medium and technology might be strong elements of your strategy, but perhaps in a completely different way than social media and search initiatives.
You can call on Wanted Consulting on an as needed basis to bring high level strategic and operational business and marketing expertise, accomplished project management and an expanded team of talented production associates.
If you wish you could clone yourself to manage the marketing needs of your venture or your team needs assistance, claim your Reward now and get the marketing expertise you’ve always wanted.